Kielder First School is in the most remote village in England and we are always keen to welcome visitors. Our children benefit from small classes where they can receive an individual education.
We aim that children should leave us with:
- independence and a confidence in learning,
- an enjoyment of learning and being challenged,
- experience of excellent teaching and a wide range of opportunities,
- a knowledge of how to build relationships,
- an awareness and appreciation of the world around them,
- skills that will prepare them for life.
Above all, we hope all our children are happy, secure and feel that they have achieved their best.
We take children from 2 years old in Little Squirrels Nursery. Please go to: http://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk to find out about help with childcare costs.
From September 2019 we will become a Primary School and are looking forward to keeping our children in year 5 and 6.
Please let us know if you require paper versions of documents.
If you would like to find out what Kielder has to offer go to the Visit Kielder website.